Happy Easters

{can you tell I'm on spring break?!} 

Last week was so crazy, I didn't get as many Easter activities finished as I wanted to.  We'll have to catch up a bit tomorrow.  Here's a bit of our Easter fun. 

Painting Easter Eggs


Every hour or so, I picked a well-behaved child to wear these bunny ears.  It worked amazingly.  :)

Simple Graph Art Mystery Picture






We Egged our Principal.

This idea came from Lesson Plan SOS
Each child wrote a letter to our principal using "egg" words {egg-cellent, egg-cited}.  We put them in the eggs, decorated, and left some treats.  The kids LOVED it!  I made my own sign and writing paper. 




Chicks and Rabbits Graphing


I searched everywhere for Bunny Mallows to use with this activity.  I went to four different stores and couldn't find them anywhere.  I did, however, find Chicks and Rabbits.  So I made my own graphing sheet to use with it.  Good times. 


Tomorrow we will finish up these adorable Easter Bunny's and writing activity.  Then we will officially be done with Easter and moving on to Earth Day.  :)

No comments