Columbus Day

I have become quite a pinterest addict {you can follow me by clicking the red button to the right}.  I can't believe it took me this long to discover it!  The only bad part is... I have been spending way too much time browsing other people's boards.  

I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw these super Columbus Day jello boats on pinterest {thank you Lindsey!}.  


I am in love with them, and will definitely be making them to go along with a simple Columbus Day activity.  So... I made these sails to print off and attach to them.  I think it makes them a little more informational.  :)  



Enjoy!

1 comment

Lauren Blackmon said...

Oh yes...I did too. I will be doing these also. Thanks for the flag print outs. I almost started to make some then I found yours.
-Lauren
www.weeklyhive.blogspot.com