Counting with Cookies!

Hello, Everyone!!  I just posted a new product in my teacherspayteachers store!  

Introducing.....

I have a few 2nd graders this year who need some extra practice with basic numbers, so I thought I would revise and add to activities I used when I taught first grade.  

In this packet you will get:
-Number Recognition Books for your students to practice writing words, digits, and counting sets.
-Number Recognition Matching Game
-Two Number Recognition Worksheets

I'd love to give this packet away to the first THREE lucky readers to comment on this post.
{Please be sure to leave your email address.}  

If you purchase it, please let me know what you think!  
  

6 comments

Karyn said...

This is SO cute and my students could really use the extra practice! Cute theme! :o)

Karyn
Kideducator@comcast.net

DeHaan-Lybbert Familia said...

Love it!
monicajlybbert@gmail.com

Krystal said...

Janae you do such an amazing job and do so much for your students. You are fantastic!
parki1127@gmail.com

Danielle said...

Perfect for my little guy! dwoodruff14@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This looks great!
glassyglen@morrisbb.net

Jenn said...

I would love to use this with my first graders. The packet looks great!
Jenn
jduffek@verizon.net